My Client, a pharmaceutical business established on the 1950's, are looking for an experienced HR Manager to take over the HR operations of their UK site.
This is a multi-faceted role that includes the management of 2 direct reports.
• Liaising with accounts to process payroll and company expenses
• Composing offer letters, contracts, staff handbook updates, company policy as appropriate
• Managing day to day HR activities: attendance management, employee file, holiday file to ensure there are correctly processed based on company policy
• Preparing necessary documents for disciplinary action
• Providing service to employees who need assistance
• Managing external affairs: liaising and negotiating with solicitors, consultants and other service providers as required
• Recruitment and conducting inductions for new starters
• Employee performance review & analysis
• Liaising with service providers to maintain office equipment and machinery
• Managing company Petty Cash
• Managing Health and Safety, Fire Risk Assessment and First Aid.
• Managing General Data Protection Regulation and ensuring the company is fully compliant
• Other ad hoc duties as required.
In order to be successful in this role you must possess:
• Good written and verbal Communication Skills in English
• Previous HR Experience
• Good problem-solving skills
• Proactive attitude
• Accurate Data Entry to System
• Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Word and Excel
In return you will receive an annual salary of up to £40,000 p.a. dependent upon experience.
Office hours are 9am to 5:30pm