My client, a leading analytics and data management company, is looking to add to it's executive support team in the form of an EA to Group CEO.
This is a 1:1 position that will take full responsibility for providing administrative support across a range of projects, including business operations, legal compliance and board secretariat. You will work closely with the CEO and help him keep on top of his growing workload, including diary management, chasing up emails and progress checking.
Key duties will include:
* Diary management for activities including Board meetings, internal and external meetings, client meetings and event attendance
* Providing an effective and efficient secretariat function to the Group Board and Executive Committees; this will include setting up Board meetings, drafting agendas and papers for these meetings, ensuring that papers are sent out in advance of meetings and taking detailed Board minutes.
* Supporting the Chief Executive in his role as Company Secretary, ensuring all company records are maintained, including submitting confirmation statements to Companies House.
* Providing general office support in the absence of the Office Manager (including cover of reception).
Required skills and Abilities:
* Excellent organisation and diary management skills
* Excellent written communication skills
* Good level of experience and knowledge of PowerPoint
* Excellent prioritisation skills with an aptitude for working on a number of projects at once while maintaining accuracy and delivering to agreed deadlines
* Excellent senior stakeholder communications – including both high level verbal and written skills
* A proactive approach to improving systems and approaches
* An understanding and appreciation of the importance of confidentiality and discretion on all Board matters
* The ability to work to deadlines without detailed supervision.
* Degree level education would be highly advantageous
* Previous experience within a consultancy business will also be of great benefit
In return you will receive an annual salary of up to £45,000 p.a. dependant upon experience, 25 days holiday and a comprehensive benefits package that includes private healthcare & critical life insurance