My Client, a Corporate Finance Boutique who have recently moved to Central London, within very easy reach of the tube network, are looking to appoint an experienced Office Manager to undertake day to day running of the office and assist with PA duties to the Managing Partners.
This is a busy and varied role, where your duties will include:
• use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
• manage online and paper filing systems
• develop and implement new administrative systems as required, such as record management and archiving
• preparation of agendas and any other relevant documentation for internal and external meetings
• travel booking and management on behalf of senior team
• organising conferences, meetings and social events
• record office expenditure and manage the budget
• organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
• maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
• assist senior management with the compilation of reports and presentations
• maintain accurate records of sickness and holiday absence
• ad-hoc administrative support where required
In order to be considered for this role you must have prior experience within a similar role, ideally within a finance / corporate setting. You must be a competent user of Microsoft office, especially powerpoint, and you must have great communication skills; both verbal and written. The ability to speak French to business proficiency would provide a significant advantage.
This is a full time, permanent position, but for the right candidate my client will consider PT for 4 days p/w. Salary up to £32,000 p.a. dependent on experience