My client is a well established large group who require a Finance Manager to join one of their divisions on a permanent basis. This is a newly created role as the business has seen further growth and now require a great manager for the finance function. This role will drive the performance of the business and will suit a fully qualified Accountant who has a strong commercial background and has advanced Excel skills.
You will be supporting the transactional finance team with day to day duties as well as but not limited to:
- Manage, motivate and support a small but well-formed team to drive best practice.
- To drive, advise and support the business in the development of accurate reporting /dashboards and more insightful analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Head up Projects to deliver finance data and digital reporting.
- Support in the commercial, operational and financial delivery of strategic objectives.
- To support the business in taking financial decisions and being accountable for the outcomes through effective reporting and detailed analysis.
- To be valued as an effective finance partner by driving best practice.
- To provide timely and robust financial information -, budgets, forecasts, strategic plans and analysis to support decision making.
- To improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the financial reporting models and risk management.
This role is advertised by James Turver at Simpson Judge