Our client a prestigious local service provider are currently looking to appoint a Senior Accounts Assistant to join it’s well established team on a full time permanent basis.
To be successful in this role you must have knowledge of Sage Accounting software. Ideally, additional experience of being proactive to ensure effective maintenance of records and procedures is essential.
You must be able to adhere to strict deadlines, whilst maintaining high level of accuracy. You will be required to provide a focus for general finance and budget administration issues, and undertake financial processing work, liaising with other departments and internal services along with the production of accounts and ad-hoc reporting.
Tasks may include:
• Good understanding of IT and financial systems – Sage Accounting and Excel, Word and MS Outlook
• Day to day posting of the cash book, sales ledger and purchase ledger as required
• Liaise effectively with members of staff on internal financial issues
• Bank Reconciliation
• Producing monthly and ad-hoc billing
• Weekly & Monthly financial reporting
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
• Management Accounting: Budgeting
In return our client offers a rewarding salary of up to £25,000 per annum along with a full benefits package. You will be working in a team environment but working on your own initiative is essential.