An exciting senior PA role has become available for a well-known, industry leading financial services organisation based in central Manchester. My client is welcoming impressive and credible applications from highly experienced and skilled Executive level Personal Assistants to manage and support their extremely busy CFO. You will be responsible for the administrative and PA support to the Chief Financial Officer, a key role within the organisation and an integral part of the senior management team. You application will ONLY be considered and assessed for suitability against the role should you possess current senior PA experience and have professional services experience – specifically having worked in and been exposed to financial services.
You will be highly capable of working in a fast moving, dynamic, professional environment and used to dealing with and supporting senior leaders. This is an extremely important appointment for the business and offering a competitive salary package and ongoing support and progression within the business.
Key duties as the PA to the CFO:
• Complex diary and email management
• Arranging travel - booking complex trips, taking initiative on recommending travel solutions and preparing detailed itineraries
• Organising meetings including key international internal meetings (co-ordinating attendee travel, arranging accommodation and transfers)
• Visa applications
• Liaising with key stakeholders.
• Working with the Corporate PA team to co-ordinate board member diaries/meetings
• Fielding telephone, email inquiries and correspondence
• Managing Purchase Order system and payment of invoices
• Managing expense claims and company credit cards
• General administrative support & adhoc projects
• Close working relationship with the Finance Team to meet deadlines and assess priorities
Ideal candidate profile:
• Financial administration background
• Professional Services experience is a must
• Ability to anticipate events/issues.
• Uses initiative to resolve sudden changes to itineraries etc. Being one step ahead, i.e. problem solver
• Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills, resourceful
• Flexible approach to work with varying hours
• Discretion and confidential at all times
• First class communicator, genuinely friendly and personable at all times
• Prioritising days/weeks/months ahead
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Immaculately presented, articulate and professional
• Commercially astute and business minded