Simpson Judge has partnered with a great business in their Thames Valley office in Abingdon, Oxfordshire to recruit for a part time Finance admin to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance admin will be responsible for all aspects of the transactional processing of material and overhead invoices, from invoice receipt to supplier payment.
The business is transitioning to a new business software system and initially the role will be required to support the testing and implementation phase with transactional processing and data migration. This will provide a great opportunity to gain experience and familiarity with the new system and processes.
• Liaising with suppliers
• Finance Post
• Assist with invoice distribution/scanning within AP
• Monitor Finance email inbox
• Weekly Sales Reporting, and other ad hoc reports
• Supplier Account reconciliations
• Problem Invoice Workbench
• Accounts Receivable Ledger including bank reconciliations and cashbooks
• Review and code Purchase Ledger invoices
• Maintain company car/mobile and IT schedules
• Assist with weekly payment runs and ad hoc payment requests
• Provide Ad hoc assistance with year end audit.
• Assist with the PL and SC ledgers when needed
• Review employee expenses
• Utilise accounts system to improve Finance Function
• Ad hoc support to Financial Controller and Assistant Accountant.
Skills and Qualifications
Previous experience within a Finance Function is required. You will need to be a quick learner, able to prioritise tasks, enjoy working in a team and have excellent communication skills. You will also need to have a comfortable grasp of Excel.
• Salary £22k-£25k FTE (pro rata for part time days)
• Annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced holiday entitlement with the opportunity to purchase additional days
• Private Healthcare
• Discounted Gym memberships
• SAYE scheme
• 'Rewards' Scheme - Voluntary benefits scheme
This role is advertised by James Turver at Simpson Judge