I am currently looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to work in a single family office on a 1:2 basis, providing administrative and operational support to the Principal and the CIO on both a business and personal level. No two days are the same and you will be actively encouraged to get involved in the business. In order to succeed you will need to be proactive and articulate with a flexible, can-do approach to your work. You will be ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
• EA support to the Principal and CIO including both business and personal work
• Extensive diary management for the Principal and CIO including travel arrangements and accommodation, both national and international
• Email management, composing correspondence
• Arranging external meetings and conference calls
• Administrative tasks, including stationery management, mail distribution and filing
• Assisting with (simple) monthly VAT returns
• Previous experience as an EA within a professional environment
• Previous experience with complex diary and travel management
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi task and prioritise
• Highly professional with excellent written and spoken English
• Strong IT skills
• Familiarity with investments/finance and/or family offices a plus
The role is based in smart offices, easily accessed by public transport. You will receive a salary of up to £45,000 p.a. dependent upon experience.