I am currently recruiting for an experienced, articulate and well presented Receptionist. Based in newly refurbished offices in Victoria, this is an outstanding opportunity to work within a dynamic & forward thinking team, for a business that is going from strength to strength.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Meet and greet clients and ensure all visitors to the company are dealt with in a professional manner
* Provide general administrative and clerical support to the Central Group Services Team as delegated by the Executive Assistant
* Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organisation
* Keep office facility in its best condition
* Provide support in organising and coordinating office-wide meetings and events
* Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
The Successful Candidate will possess:
* Experience as Receptionist / Administration Officer
* Experience of working with Microsoft packages including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Proven experience in a multi-lingual, multinational organisation.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Good command in written and spoken English
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £25,000 p.a. dependent on experience, an exceptional working environment and comprehensive benefits package.