I am currently working with a large, multinational retail business on the outskirts of Manchester who are currently looking to recruit two part time corporate Receptionists. You will be required to provide a consistently excellent reception and digital switchboard service for all those arriving on site and to complete a range of essential administrative tasks. You are required also to provide additional customer support for customers phoning and emailing by acting as an extension to the Customer Support Coordinator Team when required.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop and grow within a fast paced, global business. Please note this is PART TIME and there are vacancies x 25 hour roles (8 am–1pm and the other is 1pm – 6pm).
• Handle all telephone enquiries via the main switchboard promptly, courteously and efficiently and re-direct appropriately by establishing the nature of the call.
• Welcome all visitors (customers, suppliers, candidates and those from other areas of the businesses), ensuring the visitors book is always used and guest Wi-fi access is available along with site and daily specific instructions shared with those arriving.
• Maintain the reception area to ensure an impressive and professional appearance.
• Manage incoming and outgoing post
• Maintain the Telephone List for all new starters including liaising with HR & IT to ensure that Outlook contact details and reporting lines are kept up to date
• Ensure that all next week’s customer visits are circulated to the Sales & Leadership Team at the end of each week
• Manage meetings rooms for all internal / external customers
• Distribution of all faxes / parcels received
• Support the Account Team in ensuring that Customer Meeting lunch requirements, timings and tours are prepared for
• Maintain and develop a ‘Customer First’ list of contact specific requirements e.g. dietary restrictions
• Ensure parking spaces are managed for visitors daily including creating parking space signs
• Advise security of all known visitors for each day
• Carry out a range of administration tasks to assist the Customer Service Department.
Key attributes required:
• Professional and immaculately presented in appearance
• Previous reception/front of house experience (essential)
• Must have exceptional and proven customer service skills
• Can operate at a fast pace and in a challenging environment
• Warm, welcoming & friendly
• Excellent eye for detail and meticulous
• Multitasking ability
• Able to work under pressure
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.