Our client, a global Fintech organisation working on the detection and prevention of criminal activities in their field. They are a market leader in this and have global financial institutions and government agencies as clients.
While they have offices internationally, the role is based in London.
• They are looking for an ambitious and energetic finance professional to help spearhead the growth of the Finance function for this high-growth SaaS business.
• Working closely with the Head of Finance to establish various accounting and finance functions in-house.
• The role holder will play a central role in forging a function that truly helps to drive the growth of the business by continually improving speed of management information and insights and starting to establish valuable finance business partnering to teams throughout the business.
• This person will seek to develop and modify month-end and day-to-day finance processes to continually improve data integrity, productivity and automation in the Finance team
• There will be elements of Financial Control & Accounting, Management Reporting & Analysis and Finance Partnering.
• This role offers a rapid learning curve and clear career-progression opportunity.
As well as being trustworthy and dependable with an impeccable attention to detail and temperament to challenge accepted practice, an ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
• ACA Newly Qualified, or similar
• University degree educated 2:1 or above
• Excellent Excel and Powerpoint Skills
• Driven and ambitious personality
• Adaptability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment, delivering on multiple projects with tight deadlines, especially during key reporting periods