We are supporting an International Financial Institution with over 100 employees in South West London. You’ll join a dynamic, fast paced innovative team in a business which is growing internationally. We need a smart, ambitious, self-motivated FP&A executive to join the team. You’ll be responsible for helping them understand the business using your excellent analytic skills to support the Head of Commercial Finance to tell the story and drive performance.
• Assist with the preparation of multi-region annual budgets, 5 year strategic plans and
quarterly reforecasts including establishing assumptions, modelling and sensitivity analysis
• Dive into and analyse the financial and non-financial reporting for the business; identifying
the drivers of variance between projections and performance
• Ongoing work to refine and update financial reporting and tracking as the business expands
developing detailed working knowledge of systems, process and data to ensure accuracy of
• The design, development and maintenance of robust FP&A reports supporting regular
communication to the Board
and Executive team on financial performance and trends
The successful candidate will be be part-qualified and already have gained practical FP&A experience to add to a role which covers insight, budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and reporting.
• University Degree educated 2:1 or above
• Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• Highly computer literate including advanced modelling skills ideally some experience
developing Power BI reports, or a willingness to learn
• SQL experience desirable