A growing a progressive business based in Chorley are currently looking to appoint a Finance Manager on a full time permanent basis. The successful applicant is responsible for the production of financial management and statutory information, including forecasting in a timely manner. You will have a proactive approach enabling you to identify weaknesses in control, processes and get involved in commercial activities such as supplier negotiations and evaluations.
Key Responsibilities include;
• Supervise a team of Management Accountants to complete the monthly management accounts preparation, including full training and guidance.
• Complete finance board pack, including commentary
• Review and complete balance sheet reconciliations
• Complete regular staff one to ones
• Completion of all projects to time, cost and quality measures
• Submission and payment of VAT for all companies within the group in line with relevant time scales
• Calculation of corp tax
• Completion of statutory accounts and tax supporting schedules in line with year-end timetable
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a qualified accountant ideally ACCA/CIMA along with the ability to use Excel to a high standard. Experience of Sage, multi-company accounts and telecoms, IT or utility industry experience – (billing platforms) and SQL reporting is an advantage.
In return for your efforts, you’ll be rewarded with a salary of £45,000- £52,000 dependent upon experience along with a bonus, great holidays, fun working culture within a commercial environment.