A fast moving, well established technology business that provide exceptional services and products to a growing client base nationally. A new opportunity is now available for a Management Accountant to join an established team on a full time, permanent basis. You will play an important role in the preparation of monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
The main duties for this role are:
• Producing management accounts (P&L, balance sheet etc)
• Reporting on and reviewing performance against budget
• Variance analysis to identify issues and trends
• Producing commentary for review and inclusion in the board pack
• Balance sheet reconciliations with variances investigated and resolved
• Assisting with the budgeting and reforecasting process
• Assisting with the audit and statutory accounts preparation
• Review processes to identify areas for improvement and automation
Additional duties will include commercial analysis to the FP&A team and group finance in preparation of statutory accounts and tax.
You will be keen to develop and challenge the norm with a positive and proactive attitude, strong communication and the ability to build credible relationships with senior management, colleagues, both internally and externally along with customers and suppliers
This role would suit a part qualified Management Accountants or finalist student that is eager to gain further experience or newly qualified looking to join a group of companies.