Our well established Fylde Coast employer is currently looking to recruit within the Accountancy department to join a stable and secure environment on either a full time or part time, permanent basis.
As an accountant within this role you will be responsible for delivering a service to a portfolio of clients. Candidates will ideally be AAT qualified and have at least 18 months experience in an accountant position, however our client will consider a QBE should they have 5 year’s experience of working within an accountant role.
Duties will include;
• Provide an end to end accountancy service
• Managing, maintaining and developing customer relationships to ensure all needs are met.
• Taking ownership for delivering a compliant service that supports the customer’s success
• Pro-actively challenge and assess company working practices to drive improvement.
• Oversee and develop yourself and others around you.
In return our client offers a generous salary and FULL benefits package. Please get in touch for further information.