Full time, permanent role - up to £50,000 p.a.
My client, a well known and well respected FMCG distributor, is looking to strengthen it's senior management team with the appointment of an experienced, proactive HR Manager. Soon to be situated in brand new office & warehouse facilities, this business has significantly increased revenue, market share and head count year on year.
Key duties will include:
• Take ownership of the HR function from onboarding to following necessary legal framework as required
• Design and implement HR strategy and policy, in line with business objectives
• Advise and train Managers on the terms and conditions of employment, legal framework applicable to employment law and knowledge and share best practice with them
• Manage ER issues including disputes, Tupe, redundancy, absence and grievances
• Take charge of the L&D offering and policies
• Manage company benefit schemes and provide advice to business leaders as required
• Ensure an effective onboarding and offboarding process and provide guidance on recruitment and selection strategies
• Manage talent and succession planning, working closely with managers
• Maintain HR records
• Support business change management and projects as required
You will manage a member of staff, who will support you with administrative duties, so previous Management experience is essential as well as experience within a similar role.
You also must have the following:
• TUPE experience essential
• Degree level education with CIPD qualification
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a pivotal role within a growing business, and really make it your own.