We currently have a vacancy for an ERP Consultant with a client who’s head office is based in Yorkshire.
The business is ever-growing with offices across the UK including Mansfield, Coventry, Birmingham, Newcastle and London hence flexibility in location of the candidate.
Working as part of their delivery team duties will include:
• Assessing and understanding each individual customer’s system and their needs/requirements
• Offering Pre-sales support for Sage 200/CRM
• Implementing new Sage 200 solutions for customers
• Deliver Sage 200 projects this includes training
• Liaising and keeping up to date with the development teams.
Training and development will be given.
Beneficial skills and experience:
• Broad experience of Sage 200 or similar ERP system
• Strong ERP background
• Experience of projects – qualification would be advantageous
• Excellent telephone, email and people skills
• Capability to work in a busy, professional environment
• Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
• Full UK driving licence is essential as travel will be required
• The occasional overnight stay would be expected.