To enable business to utilise the maximum from M3 to add business value and help the business resources to solve their issues in a quick and efficient manner whilst ensuring correct co-ordination with first level support and business in important issues.
• Managing the supply chain tickets assigned to application services by co-coordinating with first level support
• Assisting in the finance tickets where 'my Infor M3' expertise helps the business and support team
• Acting as Supply Chain subject matter expert for all internal users whilst assuming full responsibility for swift and concise issue resolutions
• Helping with the projects assigned to co-ordinate with the users, designing the test scripts and helping the users in doing the tests to ensure the correct delivery of the project
• Developing new and existing processes and tools to maximise the efficiency of the deployed systems, staff and resources as well as where appropriate; identify, research and implement best practices on how to leverage and improve the company’s use of M3 and sub-systems
• Working with key users to evaluate system changes or requests
• Providing ‘gate-keeper’ responsibility to ensure cost effective and ‘sound’ decision making
• Providing M3 application subject matter expertise to M3 projects, to ensure solutions are being developed and implemented to comply with the internal Group IS and international audit quality standards (e.g FDA, PWC…)
• Querying SQL databases to provide data and make changes when necessary
• Create, maintain and enforce data integrity standards.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
• You should have worked in a similar position for at least 3-5 years
• Possess good working knowledge of M3 application Rental and Service
• Can manage multiple objectives and projects and multi-discipline teams in a technical environment
• Have a clear understanding and experience of managing change control and approving the quality and compliance of implemented releases according to defined standards
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with senior stakeholders within a global community whilst maintaining clear procedures
• The ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales to adapt to an ever-changing working environment
• Be able to create SQL queries to edit, delete or create records and good command of advanced excel
• Possess strong problem solving, analytical, communication and IT skills with an understanding of the principles of ERP integration (Preferred: INFOR M3 ERP application).
You may be required to be called upon outside normal working hours to assist with either project or operational activities and some domestic and international travel may be required.