A local successful service provider that operates throughout the UK are currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant, the business serves a niche market and is seeking a candidate that enjoys a fast paced, varied environment.
As a Management Accountant within this growing organisation you will be responsible for staff supervision along with supporting the financial controller day to day, this will include;
• Preparation of full MI pack, monthly and quarterly financial reports and analysis.
• Budget coordination, consolidation, analysis and reporting.
• Full responsibility for a number of central / company key arrears; payroll, pension, insurance, apprenticeship levy, intercompany associated and consolidated reporting
• Assist in the reporting and development of the cash flow information and forecasts
• Maintain relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Management Accounting and will ideally have experience of Sage 200 or SAP. CIMA or ACCA qualified is preferred, however Part qualified or QBE’s will be considered.