Calling all Fylde Coast PA’s! I am currently working alongside and managing the recruitment to support the Sales Directors in all aspects of company business and to provide general PA support to the wider Projects and Sales departments. The successful candidate will be able to efficiently and effectively support the directors in their day to day tasks by managing their emails, diaries, and daily workload and will assist in arranging meetings, attending and minuting internal and external meetings and distributing actions or instructions to the relevant internal departments. This is a market leading and well established 3rd generation family business with global reach based on the outskirts of Blackpool.
Duties and Responsibilities to include: -
• Extensively managing the directors’ Outlook accounts as required. To include:
o Checking and dealing with incoming and outgoing emails.
o Undertake triage to eliminate Junk and to prioritise those emails requiring response and/or action.
o Maintain email files and Archives.
o Arranging, scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments for both Directors with full control of their diaries.
• Acting as a point of contact to major clients on behalf of The Directors.
• Prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments both internally and externally.
• Attending important off-site client meetings to take minutes and prepare follow up reports for action. This may involve travel within UK and possibly within Europe.
• Assist with project requirements/tasks on behalf of the directors and wider projects team.
• To be the link and co-ordinate information between the Marine Team, Operations Department, Projects Department, Internal Sales Office team and the external sales team.
• Produce and Maintain weekly Project Reports.
• Produce and Maintain the monthly Project Tracking Report for both directors.
• Produce monthly sales activity reports for the sales director.
• Assist with biannual sales meeting planning and reporting.
• Attend and minute weekly team meetings.
• To handle and keep secure confidential and sensitive information.
• Assist with and manage all administrative tasks and communication whilst directors are travelling overseas.
• To communicate and liaise with colleagues at all levels including Chairman, Managing Director, Sales Office, Sales Consultants, Production/Factory, Purchasing, Finance, and Marketing, PR and Communication
Job Requirements and Qualifications
• Previous PA, Administrative and sales support experience desirable with a minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role.
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of office management and procedures.
• Experience of coordinating and minuting meetings.
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to prioritise daily workload.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Discretion and confidentiality is key.
• Proactive solution provider.
• Flexible working approach and ability to work as part of a team.
• Must be able to travel for UK and overseas meetings when required.
• Well educated and suitably qualified for the role in hand.
• Full Driving License.