IMMEDIATE START: I am looking for an experienced, conscientious, reliable and meticulous senior PA to support a large business based in Leigh. You will report directly into the Chief Executive and will be able to start ASAP for a 3 month temporary contract. If successful and if mutually agreed then a permanent position within the business will be offered after successful completion of the assignment (however please note this is not guaranteed). You will have a wealth of pervious, proven PA/EA experience and able to commence ASAP. Please note if you have public sector experience this will be desirable yet not essential and you must also have experience looking after and support senior management.
PRIME OBJECTIVES OF THE POST
• To provide confidential administrative, secretarial and business support to the Chief Executive and the senior management team as required.
• To ensure the coordination of the senior management team’s diaries and administration arrangements.
• Prepare documentation and undertake research for board meetings, ensuring relevant documentation is made available.
• Devise and maintain office systems including data management and filing.
• Support the creation of confidential processes and documentation for HR activity.
• Prepare reports where appropriate.
RANGE OF DUTIES
• To provide administrative, secretarial and business support to the Chief Executive and senior management team
• To manage the diaries of the Chief Executive and senior management team
• Prioritise and respond to e-mails
• Manage a wide range of business communications on a daily basis
• Organise range of meetings, agree dates, produce agendas in a timely manner and take minutes as appropriate
• Prepare information for partners and stakeholders of the business
• Preparation and planning for board meetings and partner meetings
• Undertake research and prepare reports as appropriate
• Respond appropriately to requests for information from all levels of management, partners and customers
• Develop and maintain office systems including data management and filing
• Support general administration including payroll and HR
• Support the creation of confidential processes and documentation for HR activity (including recruitment, staff contracts, new starter inductions, annual leave records)
• Office management including budgeting and ordering of equipment and office supplies, as necessary
• Update and distribute calendar of events on a regular basis to partners
• Support senior management team as and when required on event days including hosting dignitaries, VIP’s and board members.
• Preparation of contracts, bids and tenders for events
• Market research and benchmarking
• Marketing and sales support, including website support
• Managing projects
• Previous experience at PA/EA level
• First class organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be highly literate and numerate
• Strong typing skills
• Highly competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office package
Experience of working within a customer service industry
• GCSE Mathematics and English of Grade C and above or equivalent qualification.