Simpson Judge are recruiting on behalf of a well-established successful business in Willenhall for a brand-new Purchase Ledger vacancy.
You will be working as part of a small friendly team where you will be responsible for processing up to 1000 invoices on a monthly basis from start to finish.
- Processing up to 1000 invoices per month
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Processing payments by BACs/CHAPs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Liaising with suppliers and resolving queries
- Managing petty cash
- General administration
- Filing Invoices
- Data Entry
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years+ Purchase Ledger experience
- Knowledge of software packages such as CIS and Opera (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience of bookkeeping (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid team working skills
- Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
- Ability to work to deadlines
This role is suitable for an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk who can hit the ground running. You must be able to work under minimal supervision, have a strong eye for detail and have excellent communication skills.
You will be joining a well established business with an open and friendly culture, easily accessible by public transport and offer free onsite parking among other benefits!