A multinational Private Equity firm that focus predominantly on the tech sector. They have a highly experienced team with worldwide experience and have invested in over 150 companies.
Support the funds Team with:
• Modelling business models of portfolio or target companies with detailed integrated P&L, BS
and CF financial model driven by underlying growth assumptions and operational KPIs.
• Market sizing for portfolio or target companies
• Support portfolio companies in M&A activities and fundraising working together with the
• Support and project manage external financial due diligence for new investments
• Modelling the impact of financing rounds on ownership and exit returns when the terms of
new investment rounds are being discussed
• Support structuring of new or follow-on investments
• Valuation work (comparables, DCF based) for new/existing portfolio companies
The ideal candidate for this role will be ACA Qualified and have Transaction Services or M&A experience from a Top 10 firm. Strong communication and analytical skills are essential.