On behalf of a well-established family business based in Kettering, Simpson Judge are recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller to join their Finance team.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will be responsible for managing daily financial accounting and overseeing administrative activities across the diverse group of companies.
You will lead a small team and be accountable for the financial control and transaction processing within the business, running the day to day activities. You will be required to carry out adhoc projects working closely with Senior Management.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant ideally with a background/experience within the Consturction or Manufacturing sector
- Rrack record in a similar level role with team management, mentoring and development experience
- Demonstrate experience of managing multiple stakeholders and activities
- Exceptional attention for detail
- Motivated and have an ability to pick up multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- A self-starter, proactive and has the right characteristics to define the role and develop it to the needs of a growing business
- Strong interpersonal skills, someone who builds relationships at all levels with ease
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and an innovative approach to problem solving
- Comfortable delivering complex financial information in a clear and concise way and presenting at Board level