Group Financial Assistant Accountant
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing business who are experiencing huge success through their significant ecommerce presence both domestically and internationally. Self-motivation and determination to become a fully qualified accountant are vital to your success within both the role and business as a whole. Promotion internally is encouraged, and opportunities exist for the right person to be fast tracked through the remainder of their accountancy qualification.
You must have a strong academic background (University degree/AAT qualification or equivalent) and be part qualified in either ACCA, CIMA or ACA with a visible desire to progress.
• Assisting with the consolidation of the monthly Group financial accounts
• Preparation of the monthly Group Board Report
• Assist in the preparation of the Annual Report and Accounts under IFRS
• Preparation of financial information for external use
• Preparation of subsidiary statutory accounts
• Assisting with the consolidation of the Group budget balance sheet
• Preparation of files for audit
• Review monthly input from other Group Companies
• University degree / AAT qualification and part qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA is essential
• Ability to investigate, understand and explain variances and business performance
• Strong Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Proven ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
This is an exceptional opportunity with one of the most successful businesses in the area, who not only offer a supportive and encouraging working environment, but who also provide assistance and study support to achieve a relevant financial qualification.