Simpson Judge are recruiting for a Part/Newly Qualified Management Accountant on behalf of a reputable business who provide outsourcing services to SME's across the UK.
Managing a portolio of SME's you will:
- Prepare client records to trial balance stage
- Create client monthly management accounts
- Manage the company finances for a small portfolio of SME clients ranging in size from start-ups through to established companies up to £10m turnover
- Assist with the budgeting and cash flow forecasting needs
The role is mainly client facing - regularly working from client premises, alongside working from the company offices in Manchester and the opportunity to work remotely from home.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step away from traditional practice and have far more interaction with their clients.
You will deal with different scenarios and have exposure to numerous areas of accountancy which you just wouldn’t find if you worked for one company due to the various clients' industries.
Skills & Experience:
- Part-Qualified/Newly qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA practice Accountant with at least 3 years’ relevant accountancy experience
- Proven track record of working with SMEs providing business services
- Good time management skills and the ability to handle multiple client needs whilst meeting deadlines and paying attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a drive to achieve and a passion to deliver top quality work both independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills – in person and written, with both clients and colleagues
- Full driving licence with the ability to travel to clients based throughout the North West
- Strong Excel Skills
- Sage and Xero experience desired, although that necessary