This VC Backed Marketing and Communications business are looking for support via a Credit Controller. They have a highly engaged community with multiple division in their discipline – they believe in being extremely collaborative.
They provide large volumes of quantitative and qualitative data from their community to identify and understand what their community need in order to be successful.
This role can be facilitated on a temporary or permanent basis. Must be immediately available.
• Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
• Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers’ credit rankings with banks
• Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
• Ensuring timely payment of debts
• Following up payments as needed
• Negotiating re-payment plans
• Responding to relevant client enquiries
• Processing and reconciliation of invoices
• Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
• Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
• Managing sales ledger
• Providing administrative support to the team
• Previous experience in a similar role
• High value transactions experience
• Strong educational background
• Ability to influence and communicate at the highest level
• Must be about to deal with external stakeholders
• Manage timelines and projects
• Build relationships
• Relevant gravitas to be able to manage late payments