On behalf of a rapidly growing Business in Salford Quays, Simpson Judge are recruiting for a brand new Financial Accountant role.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will undertake a varied across a number of business within the Group. This is an ideal role for someone looking to make their first/second move out of Accountancy Practice in to Industry.
You need to have a high degree of attention to detail, excellent organisational and time management skills, and a proactive approach to the reporting elements of the role.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts for Holding Company and some Group businesses
- Preparation of Monthly & Yearly Consolidated Group Accounts
- Group Forecast & Budget preparation
- Development & preparation of Group KPI’s
- Preparation of Year end files for Audit and liaise with external Auditors
- Control of Intercompany Accounts & balances
- Assist with Corporation Tax planning and compliance
- Support Group Treasury function & payroll function
- Preparation of VAT returns and compliance, including review of returns, advice and guidance to the business
- Able to undertake Acquisition due diligence work
Skills & Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified or Finalist
- Experience working in Audit - Audit preparation/working with external Auditors
- Highly competent and experienced Financial Accountant
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Commercially astute
- Able to deliver high quality output, adapting for the appropriate audience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
In return you will be offered a highly competitve salary & an excellent benefits package including - free parking, private healthcare and a generous holiday entitlement!