I am currently searching for an exceptional, proactive Executive Assistant to provide support to the senior leadership team (Chairman, CEO and CTO) of an emerging fintech business. Based in high-spec offices just a few minutes' walk away from Victoria station, this company are very well located and provide a fabulous, relaxed working environment.
As this role is supporting three people who all have different management styles and ways of working, flexibility is a key attribute required, as well as outstanding communication skills.
The role will focus predominantly on diary, correspondence and travel management in the first instance, with the potential opportunity to get involved with projects and business management further down the line.
Key duties will include:
• Providing support to the Senior Leadership team in delivering strategic objectives
• Acting as the ‘gatekeeper’, filtering queries via email, telephone and in-person
• Extensive Inbox management, processing work independently where possible
• Day-to-day management of the senior Leadership Team's diaries and meeting schedule
• Setting up Business Planning meetings and coordinating all meetings in support of team efficiency
• Arranging Management meetings for the Senior Leadership team (including external client meetings and internal meetings) and minuting where required
• Extensive liaison with internal and external stakeholders of various levels on behalf of the Leadership Team
• Producing relevant business material using Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote and other tools
• Updating the Leadership Team on any arising issues
• Administration of all travel requirements for the Leadership Team
In order to be successful, you must possess:
• Demonstrable high levels of integrity and desire to make a positive impact
• An enthusiastic team player excited by the prospect of being a key member of a financial services technology firm that is working to transform the industry
• The flexibility to work additional/out of hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business needs
• Extensive experience of working at Executive Assistant level with Senior Leadership Team; ideally working with Executives with multiple board and NED appointments
• Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
• Comfortable working autonomously and across multiple tasks and reporting into different project working teams and staff members
• Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality
• Experience of working in a start-up business or Technology business
• Knowledge of advanced MS office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Comfortable when working to tight deadlines, and able to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice
In return you will receive an annual salary of up to £55,000 p.a. dependent on experience. You will be working for a business at the heart of progressive change within the financial services market, working alongside high profile, influential leaders. You will be working within a modern, open plan office environment with a sociable culture, relaxed outlook and meritocratic focus.