I am currently working with a tech business based in Wilmslow looking to hire an Account Development Executive. You will work closely with Business Development Managers to develop their portfolio of new business accounts. You will be involved in and responsible for on-Boarding new customers and developing existing clients for additional business. You will be pro-active and self-motivated, be able to form and develop excellent working relationships and be reliable and trustworthy in not only generating new customers but maintaining remaining business. You will report directly into the New Business Manager. Only candidates with previous account management and sales experience need apply. My client is looking for a personable, ambitious and energetic individual and a great communicator, you will have the ability to make the right impression with new and existing clients, knowledgeable in your area and proactive in seeking the best from clients and building on relationships.
• You will develop relationships with customers and generate and negotiate new customers. You should have excellent internal relationships with both BDM’s and Account Managers.
• Presenting the company to potential clients, through telephone calls and emails you should have an excellent knowledge of company policy and procedures and be able to answer customer queries in relation to these.
• Responsible for your own management of your desk and individual client relationships with the support of the BDM’s and Account Managers.
• Actively and successfully manage the relationships with agencies and the sign up process talking them coherently though processes. Ensuring you get the highest number of customers through excellent service and relationships.
• Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all development opportunities are captured and explored.
• You will have individual responsibility to work together with other departments and divisions within the organisation to identify any process improvements ensuring continued efficiency and profitability.
• As a representative of the company you should have the ability to manage multiple calendars and coordinate complex schedules for all of your clients of new customer’s.
• Managing and maintaining a pipeline of new signups.
• Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation with assistance from BDM’s.
• To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business. To build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning.
• Ensure you are fully knowledgeable with regards to the Market Place and legislative changes or areas that effect the industry and can answer questions in relation to these matters.
• Ensuring the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective and existing clients.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to get back to candidates who aren’t successful in our shortlisting process.