IFS Systems Developer
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in IFS development and will provide second line
support of IFS technical issues and work on several IFS development projects.
The candidate must be able to manage and prioritise and manage business requests through the IFS support channels.
Knowledge of various IFS applications, including but not limited to the distribution, finance, service
management and project management modules of IFS would be advantageous.
• To work on development projects in isolation or as part of a team effort
• To perform basic administrative tasks
• Integrate ERP system with other internal and external systems
• Develop and maintain modifications to existing EPR system and its supporting 3rd party applications
• Conduct ad-hoc training
• Maintain LIVE and TEST environments
• Support users over helpdesk and work in capacity of a first line contact when necessary
• Any other tasks associated with this role.
QUALIFICATIONS / RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
• College Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
• Background in IFS business process, IFS business system or IFS development
• Excellent knowledge in PL-SQL
• Experience in Crystal reports development
• Good knowledge in .net technologies. (Experience with SOAP is an advantage)
• Proven experience in IFS ERP suit preferably versions 2004 and App8
• Business Areas
• IFS Data Migration
• Basic DBA skills on Oracle databases
• IFS Admin tool/ Solution manager
• IFS security
• IFS Custom menu development
• Deployment of IFS bug releases
• Experience in StreamServe, Qlikview is an added advantage.