I am seeking a SAP ByDesign (SAP BYD) consultant with 5+ years’ worth of experience and somebody who is:
• A good team player,
• Can cover requirements gathering
• Gap analysis
• Software configuration
• Proof of concept
You would be working as consultant either in BYD or S4 HANA projects and you would need to be a client facing, confident Implementation Consultant who can handle the full life cycle from scoping and gathering requirements, running workshops, configuring the software, implementing it, training the users and go-live and giving post go-live support when required.
• Offer scalable Consulting, Advisory, and Support services to companies of all sizes
• Translate business requirements into designs and specifications that consider business process, industry trends and SAP best practices
• Work with business users to interpret and refine business requirements on projects
• Provide analysis and estimates for upcoming tasks
• Contribute to or lead training and documentation efforts in support of project work
• Support multiple business units
• Professional certification is desirable
• Work with and coordinate across multiple teams
• Will apply lean principles to issue resolution, process improvement and product design
• Use technical and communication skills with business knowledge to own the successful resolution of business problems
• Needs to be able to communicate well with nontechnical business users at any levels or location
• Provide level one and two production support for issues and enhancement requests
• Strong people skills, business skills and SAP skills are crucial for success.
• 5+ years of SAP BYD implementation experience
• Any SAP ERP Finance associate certification is desirable
• Experience with Manufacturing would be Desirable.