I am currently welcoming applications from knowledgeable, credible and dependable Senior PA’s for a brand new role based in West Yorkshire situated approximately half way between Huddersfield and Wakefield. You will act as Personal Assistant to the Executive Principal and a Principal of a large, well known, sector leading organisation. You will be solely responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Principal and Executive Principal’s busy office and be their go to support in regards to all administration needs. I am looking for a talented individual with a unique sense of humour and a resilient working attitude, you will want to be part of an energetic team who are transforming their industry and help create an exceptional place to work.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To act as confidential Personal Assistant providing secretarial/clerical support to the Executive Principal and Principal.
• To be responsible for confidential secretarial, administration and clerical duties relating to all aspects of the work including management of diary and appointments, correspondence, filing systems and records, databases for whole Trust events, exclusions and personnel work.
• To advise and prioritise issues with regards to the management of forward planning and management of the Executive Principal’s and Principal’s time.
• To receive, filter and redirect enquiries for the Executive Principal and Principal as appropriate.
• To ensure that general clerical support is provided for members of the Senior Leadership Team as required.
• To receive visitors to the Executive Principal and Principal and arrange hospitality.
• To manage hospitality for meetings and events/functions throughout the year.
• Where appropriate, attend and service meetings (Executive Board and other convened by the Executive Principal).
• Where appropriate, attend and service meetings (Senior Team and other convened by the Principal).
• To draft the Executive Principal’s reports to the Board of Directors.
• To liaise with all staff based on site as appropriate.
• To take notes of staff briefings and any other ad-hoc meetings as required.
• To ensure the Executive Principal and Principal are briefed for all meetings with relevant correspondence, documents/presentations and in the Executive Principal’s absence refer matters to relevant member of Senior Leadership Team for action.
• To manage all DBS checks with appropriate organisations, ensuring that all procedures are strictly adhered to and to maintain a data base of ‘Proof of Identity’.
• To liaise with HR in matters of appointments and resignations for all staff.
Essential Experience Required:
• Currently working as a PA/EA
• Previous/current experience managing Senior Leaders
• Experience supporting multiple individuals
• Confidence in owning projects and delivering presentations
• The ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised
• Proven experience in multi-tasking and meeting varied and extensive deadlines without assistance
• My client is looking for an Executive Assistant with a background in Corporate/Professional Services.
• Experience within education would also be desirable for this role but not essential
• 5+ years of experience as an EA/PA for senior level staff
• Degree educated
• Experience managing busy and complex diaries and liaising with multiple stakeholders
• Strong IT skills primarily Microsoft Office