I am currently searching for a experienced Office Manager on behalf of a bespoke technology business based near Ascot.With a keen focus on customer satisfaction, this is a company who is well known for excellence within their field.
This role will take responsibility for the day to day running of the office, to ensure the business can continue to grow successfully.
Some aspects you will take responsibility for are:
* Office and facilities management
* Telephone enquiries
* Administration, including quotations and database management
* Invoicing, expenses and simple bank reconciliations
* Diary management for three Directors
* HR administration & liaison with external HR and Accountancy services
* Inbox and correspondence management
In order to be successful in this role, you must have previous experience of managing multiple operational aspects, ideally within an SME environment.
You will be articulate and able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
You will have extensive experience of managing a complex diary, ideally to include scheduling works and subcontractors.
You will have exposure to and understanding of transactional accounts and HR procedures.
In return you will work within a small, dynamic team who strive to provide a pleasant working environment.
Annual salary is up to £32,000 p.a. dependent on experience.