On behalf of a leading National business, Simpson Judge are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant in Wythenshawe, South Manchester.
Responsible for providing Financial information to the Company, managing all Sales and Purchase invoicing and Ledgers for all of the services.
The team duties include processing overhead and expense charges through their accounts software and the provision of reports as required.
- Responsible for the accounts for a small company within the Group
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Vat returns
- Credit control
- Monthly management accounts
- MI reporting
Skills & Experience:
- AAT qualified
- Good understanding of financial accounts
- Experience of Xero accounts package - highly desired
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience of working in a busy team
- Be able to prioritise own workload
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills (telephone and written)
In return you will be offered an excellent starting salary along with a generous benefits package, including opportunity for Study Support.