Senior SAP Business One Implementation Consultant (Home-Based)
Due to the success of the current SAP B1 Consultancy team my client is looking to expand their exceptional team. They boast an incredibly strong order book and pipeline and are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior SAP B1 Consultant.
Role and Responsibilities include:
• Recognising and being able to address gaps between standard B1 and the business needs of clients during workshops
• Data migration from client legacy systems into SAP B1
• Ability to write up Blueprint and Scope of Works documents
• Guiding and Training Junior and Trainee Consultants
• Effectively communicating with the client both on and off site
• Developing document layouts and reports using Crystal Reports
• Providing implementation consultancy and support consultancy during Installations, upgrades and bespoke customisations of SAP B1
• Creation of automation tasks using Task Centre
• Customisation with the Boyum B1UP add-on
• Pre-sales requirements gathering with clients
• Occasional Pre-Sales involvement from a consultancy aspect.
• Extensive SAP Business One consultancy and technical experience
• Strong SAP solution design & implementation background
• 10+ Full product life cycles with SAP B1 required
• Knowledge of Task Centre, Boyum B1UP and advanced configuration are desirable
• Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills
• SAP B1 HANA Skills are desirable
• 36 months experience in implementation, training and support of SAP B1
• Aptitude to work on your own or as part of a team
• Experience of Crystal Reports and SQL queries is a requirement
• Project management skills are desirable but not required.
Knowledge, Experience and desirable Skills:
• The successful candidate will have excellent written and spoken English and be able to demonstrate to customers that they fully understand their requirements
• Can converse with customers’ and understand their business processes and are able to identify any gaps and or risks
• SAP B1 Certification is also essential
• The successful candidate must also be comfortable working with end users - from general office staff through to senior management/directors, be confident in their approach, able to think on their feet and have a real ‘can do’ attitude
• They should have superior people skills, be team-oriented, a fast learner and be very personable
• The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing either or both, a junior consultant or a trainee consultant’s development, training and involvement in a project/s. Therefore, exceptional people management skills are desirable.
Please note that UK travel will be required.