I am seeking a knowledgeable, eloquent and enthusiastic Sales Coordinator for a multinational manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Blackpool. The main aspect of the role is to provide sales and administrative support to ensure that all customers receive a timely response to all enquiries and orders, in a professional manner and in keeping with the company’s corporate image and ethos.
• Arrange and run project meetings as and when required, inviting the relevant departments, recording the outcome of the meeting and driving the necessary actions
• Ensure all project files are kept up-to-date, stored and maintained digitally.
• Prepare quotations for supply to UK and Export delivery points, in an accurate and timely manner to meet the deadline specified by the customer.
• Prepare sales orders in an accurate and timely manner in order to meet the deadline specified by the customer.
• Maintain sales orders to ensure that the products are available to meet the delivery date promised.
• Keep customers advised of progress in supplying their orders and ensure that product is despatched on time or agree new dates where we are unable to meet the required delivery date.
• Keep Consultant’s advised of communication with customers and production.
• Prepare export documentation as required to ensure problem-free delivery to destination.
• Answer the telephone in a professional manner, ensuring that any information given on prices, product availability, despatch date etc., is accurate.
• Requisition replacement stock with Purchasing to cover the requirements of the customer’s order and liaise with production to agree despatch dates.
• Take card payment details from the customer, keep safe whilst in your possession and dispose of appropriately.
• Provide an excellent after-sales service to the customer.
• Provide general administrative support as necessary to assist the Sales Office Manager
• Provide holiday sickness cover for holidays.
• The company reserves the right to vary and or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company’s business.
• GCSE Maths, English Language and IT at Grade C or above – essential
• An excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Project management.
• Processing of sales orders.
• Preparation and quote conversion.
• Customer aftercare.
• Attention to detail.
• Highly organised.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Strong communication skills; written and spoken.
• Problem solver.
• Project Management
• Experience of integrated business software systems for manufacturing, accounting. etc..
• Exporting / Export documentation.