On behalf of a Leading Manufacturing business, Simpson Judge are recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their site in Wythenshawe, South Manchester.
You will have overall managerial responsibility for the effective and efficient financial control of the site in Wythenshawe.
You will also support the Head of Operations in achieving targets, as set and agreed within the business.
- Production of the monthly site accounts within 2 working days of the period end
- Responsible for reporting all of the site's financial performance including all relevant KPIs
- Maintenance and development of the costing system to ensure that product costs are accurate
- To produce monthly forecasts and annual budgets for the site
- Monitoring and management of the site’s working capital, in particular inventory and also fixed assets
- To provide data, information, guidance and support to all business functions
- Achieve a clean annual financial audit report for those areas mentioned above
- Ensure on a monthly basis that all significant variances against budget and forecast are fully understood and explainable, with this to be achieved within the strict month end timetable
- Achievement of the site forecasts and budgets
- To play a key part in continually developing and improving all aspects of the site’s performance
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years PQE+, preferably CIMA
- MUST HAVE Manufacturing industry experience
- Experience working with SAP
- Previously managed a team/individual
- Able to challenge the status quo in a positive and collaborative manner
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
We are looking for someone who is interested in rolling their sleeves up and joining a company with a ''hands on'' approach. You must be confident and comfortable in collaberating with various other departments.
In return - an exceptional benefits package including generous starting salary, bonus and company car to name a few!