My client is currently seeking an experienced SAP B1 Helpdesk consultant who is looking for excellent career progression. The ideal candidate would have experience of working for an existing SAP B1 Partner looking to join a company that offers exceptional career development and prospects.
Candidates with experience in a helpdesk end user environment may also be considered for the role.
Role and Responsibilities
• Provide helpdesk assistance to SAP Business One external and internal customers from a diverse range of industries
• Quickly, professionally and efficiently process support tickets which are raised through their helpdesk system
• Resolve issues and refer onward to specialists where required
• SAP B1 experience is essential (preferably SAP B1 Certified)
• Good time and task management
• Able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
• Good written and verbal communication
• General knowledge of business practices
• Crystal Reports experience
• Logical problem-solving abilities
• A strong ability to understand internal systems and adhere to processes
• MS SQL administration experience – Desirable
• SAP HANA experience – Desirable
• Knowledge of SQL query writing – Desirable.