Simpson Judge is delighted to be working with a successful group of companies in their search for a Finance Manager due long term success and growth on a full time basis. Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be required to assist the business in key financial decision making to optimise the business strategy and growth going forward.
• Take overall control of the accounting function
• Ensure that company financial systems are robust, implementing new processes and developing the companies systems further
• Full production of company bookkeeping and management accounts
• Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• Preparation and presentation of the annual budgets.
• Cash flow forecasting
• Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager, Management Accountant or Accountant who is seeking a varied role within the local market. You will be required to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of operating at this level. Ideally CIMA qualified however, qualification is not as important as experience.