A Private Equity backed services business based in South Manchester with over 20 sites around the UK and turnover in excess of £50m. A well known name within their market, they are well positioned for future growth and are looking for a Head of Finance to work directly with the CEO to control the Financial aspects of the business.
This is a No 1 in finance role working directly with CEO and managing a team of 12 within finance. The role will have responsibility for all aspects of accounting and finance within the business including:
• Liaising with the Private Equity backers in relation to financial performance
• Working with the CEO on the strategic plan for the business as well as putting together a robust budge and forecast
• Controlling the monthly management accounts and annual statutory reports
• Managing external relationships with banks, auditors, HMRC etc.
• Working with the finance team to ensure that accuracy of the accounting and financial reporting
The ideal candidate for their role will be ACA qualified and have trained in a Big 4/Top 10 firm, with considerable post qualification experience in a commercial accounting role in industry. Previous experience working within a PE backed firm is not essential, but you must have strong commercial acumen, excellent communication skills and strong staff management experience.