The Role and what’s on offer for you
• You will have the opportunity to work across all areas of digital platform, from back-end logic to front-end interface
• You will also work with the team to design and successfully deliver new projects alongside the day-to-day workload
• You will have /gain experience working on Microsoft stack, specifically SQL Server 2012+, Visual Studio, C# (primarily Web Services, MVC) with some experience of front-end development.
Skills and Experience
• 4+ years developing and supporting with a range of .Net based applications
• Experience of 2nd/3rd line support
• Be able to handle multiple queries simultaneously and translate business requirements into tangible solutions
• Experienced in Visual Studio and C#
• Extensive knowledge of T-SQL, Stored procedures in particular
? HTML 5
• The ability to work proactively and independently
• Strong communication skills, must be able to work efficiently with users at all levels within the business
• Team player and able to support the wider Development team.
Preferred skills / experience
• PHP7 7+
• My SQL 5.6+
• Some experience of administering an SQL server would be highly advantageous.