My client has a new and exciting opportunity available for an experienced SAP Business One Consultant to join their growing team. The SAP Business One consultant will provide support and implementation consultancy to the Business and would be responsible for new installations, upgrades and bespoke customisations of SAP B1 with the help of the ‘in house’ SAP Business One developer.
You would be responsible for managing SAP Business One but not only for the current database but also for potential new implementations.
In addition, you would be responsible for the management and resolution of the support tickets coming from the users and able to, in a proactive manner, find new apps or 3rd party products that complementing SAP B1 functionality, addressing gaps between standard B1 and the business needs of the users.
You must be able to configure SAP Business One to meet agreed requirements and able to manage integration to external systems, including eCommerce systems.
Role & Responsibilities
• Supervise the correct configuration of the SAP Business One system
• Identify the need for upgrades, configurations of the business systems and report to upper management
• Control budget and report on expenditure
• Manage IT members and supervise their performance
• Provide training to the users and provide them with documentation that helps the use of SAP
• Being proactive in presenting new functionality available for the company explaining the benefits of the features
• Prepare an ongoing plan to improve SAP Business One usage for the Business and optimise resources usage
• Supervise the generation of Functional Reports as required by the management team
• Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
• Consult with management and users in order to define a strategy and roadmap for business IT systems development.
Key Skills Required
• Proven experience and knowledge with SAP Business One 9.2 or above
• Proven experience with SAP B1 Add-ons
• Finance knowledge will be an advantage
• SQL experience
• Report writing experience using SQL and Crystal report writing
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication abilities
• Able to maintain product knowledge
• Able to manage different skills with diverse tasks and timelines
• Strong problem-solving skills.