PE Backed Technology Business in the West Midlands is rapidly growing having secured recent investments and looking to appoint a Financial Controller.
Reporting to the CEO, principle duties include;
• Full ownership of Month end and Year end reporting packs
• Lead and develop annual budgets, cashflow forecast models, KPI reports and Financial Planning & Analysis
• Full oversight of managing the Finance team and overseeing General Ledger transactional activities and reconciliations
• Manage internal and external audit processes, external relations with Auditors, Banks and HMRC
• Assist Operations with bids & pricing proposals
• Ensure regulatory Compliance and support the Board with strategic decision making
• Oversee Tax/VAT and payroll duties
• ACA, ACCA Qualified Accountant with 2 – 3 years post qualification experience
• Ability to lead and develop processes and people in Finance
• Support the Board with ad-hoc Finance projects to drive growth and expansion
• Knowledge of using bespoke CRM systems and GDPR principles.
• Commercial and analytical with clear ability to provide real time P&L insights
Due to the volume of applications we receive it’s not always possible to respond to every application we receive however we do retain details so that we match with potential vacancies we are instructed on.