My Client is seeking an enthusiastic technically minded professional, who is proactive with a problem-solving approach and owns what they are responsible for.
The role will be a conduit between IT, Operations and Finance, making sure that the full potential of the solution is delivered taking full responsibility for the management of functionality, configuration, processes and technical support of the newly implemented Service Management platform. The platform includes the following: Job Management, Mobile Engineering, Service and Contract Agreements, Asset Management, CRM, Stock Control, Sales and Purchase Order Processing and Reporting.
The role may in time include responsibility for further systems and processes, particularly those that interact with the Service Management platform.
• The day-to-day management of the Service Management platform
• Understand the business processes and implementing improvements
• Ensuring all business areas of the company are supported in best practices via training, configuration and system improvements
• Understand the integration points between Operations, IT and Finance
• Working with the rest of the business to ensure the system and infrastructure meet requirements
• Be the in-house expert of the Service Management Platform, with a complete 360 degree understanding of all key end-to-end processes, functionality and how to best configure it
• Develop a solid working relationship with the Service Management platform’s vendor, and act as the main point of contact between the vendor and the business
• Gathering business requirements and translating these into the best end-to-end solution using the platform and other integrated systems
• Ownership of the associated Continual Service Improvement Plan
• Developing process documentation and training material and media as required.
• As the successful Systems Manager, you will have at least 3 years’ experience in a comparable role
• You will have proven industry experience and knowledge of systems such as Service Management, CRM, ERP, Finance, Warehouse
• You will be a good team player, with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have excellent communication skills at all levels
• Experience of working with IT (including in-house Development and BI), Operations and Finance teams
• Have led initiatives and solution enhancements to a system
• Be a creative and pragmatic thinker, with the ability to proactively identify areas for potential improvement (process and functionality)
• Ability to translate business/operational requirements into effective and efficient systems solutions and to manage conflicting priorities/complex workload
• Experience of integrating platforms, understanding data requirements and MI reporting.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office toolset including Excel and Word to an advanced level
• Educated to degree level
• Qualifications in Project Management methodologies e.g. Prince 2 and Agile
Previous Systems Managers, CRM Managers, ERP Managers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Change Managers and Process Managers will be considered for this role.