A hugely successful, specialist firm of business advisers based in Lancashire and boasting an impressive, high quality client base that includes established and successful owner managed businesses.
The firm is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and is undergoing significant growth across multiple arms of the business resulting in them recently acquiring some new, modern office space in Preston.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tax Accountant to join a well-oiled machine as a Manager/Senior Manager. The role will require the running of the Business Tax Compliance side of the business, and will comprise a little Tax Planning also.
This is a position that would suit a qualified accountant who has moved over into a Tax focused position. It is a rare opportunity that will afford the successful applicant lots of autonomy and an excellent remuneration package.
Your duties will include:
- Business development and the maintenance of an existing client portfolio.
- Timely and accurate delivery of tax services on behalf of a portfolio of corporate clients.
- Liaising with clients on tax compliance issues.
- Supervising trainees, and leading Seniors on complex and technical assignments.
- You may also be required to have some input into planning in relation to tax capacity for clients.
You will be a qualified professional (ACCA, ACA or equivalent) with recent exposure to business tax. You will have the required communication, leadership, and technical skills necessary to help drive the business forward.
In return, you will receive an excellent remuneration package, and the chance to progress within a business that continues to go from strength to strength.