A London based communications agency have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join this successful business in a newly created PA position.
The successful applicant will work a 4-day week, supporting the CEO and several directors. Full-time applicants may be considered for the right candidate as personality and culture fit for this role is extremely important. There is also flexibility to work 1 day from home if necessary.
This position will be to start in December 2017, however the start date can be brought forward depending on availability of the successful candidate.
- Manage multiple diaries
- Travel arrangements
- Managing CRM databases
- Manage events for clients
- Organising meetings
- Adhoc project work
- Participating in board meetings and minute taking
- Administration duties
- Assist other members of the team/business as and when required
- Executive Assistant experience
- Experience supporting multiple directors
- Highly experienced at organising more than one person’s dairy
- Confidence to set up new processes as and when needed
- Stable career history
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, organised and adaptable
- Attention to detail
Salary for this role is advertised for full time equivalent.