An exciting job vacancy has arisen in the Devon area for an experienced Accounts Assistant/ Fiance Assistant to join a business on a temporary basis covering maternity leave for up to 9 months. You will have the opportunity to work within a very busy finance team and will be assisting with the purchase and sales ledgers. This role will be varied and fast paced, you will be meeting with customers face to face and dealing with them over the phone.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining the purchase ledger system including processing invoices, staff expenses and deal with internal and external enquiries.
- Sales ledger including processing invoices, debtor control and sales processing
- Processing customers direct debit forms
- Record keeping
- Daily banking including counting and depositing cash
- Purchase and sales ledger experience
- Working to tight deadlines
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Good Excel skills
- Flexible approach
- Current clean UK drivers licence
If you are currently studying AAT or working towards a similar qualification this would be desirable. Working hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday, free parking is available onsite. There may be a requirement to travel to various locations and so a driver’s license is essential.
If you would like to apply for this new opportunity, please click 'applynow' and send your most recent CV.