A highly regarded Practice that provides Accountancy services to a range of clients consisting of smaller owner managed businesses, SME's, and larger corporate entities. They are well established, and continue to go from strength to strength.
This firm offers a range of benefits and rewards in addition to full study support if required, and above average remuneration.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Accountant, with 18 months to 2 years’ experience, to join the business services team operating out of plush offices based in Lytham.
Working within a well established accounts team, this role will be responsible for assisting the team manager in delivering a high quality accounting service for a portfolio of clients.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing both year-end & management accounts, together with business & personal tax returns.
- Assisting with the preparation of client work and communication with clients.
- Reviewing the work of junior members of staff.
- Maintaining a strong team ethic to support the team.
- Coaching team members to assist with their own personal development.
To be considered for this role you will ideally be studying towards qualification (ACA, ACCA, AAT,) you must be highly organised, be able to work on your own initiative and have excellent communication skills. A background in accountancy practice is essential.
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered dependent on knowledge, qualification and experience.