A large international practice that is a leading provider of professional services, including audit, tax and advisory specialisms. In the UK alone, this firm employs over 12,000 people, and has consistently featured in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for listings. They have recently been acknowledged with a special achievement award to mark an incredible 10 years of placing in the Top 25 list of Accountancy and Finance firms.
This is a superb opportunity for a Senior Manager, with proven experience in delivering audits to a variety of clients in the corporate sector, to join the firms North Regions Audit Function. The role is to based out of the firms Central Manchester offices.
You will be managing a portfolio of clients and will operate cross-functionally with colleagues across all the firms’ service offerings.
Your duties will include:
- Business Development - establishing and building client relationships.
- Planning and project managing a broad portfolio of audit clients.
- Leading, inspiring and motivating team members, and reporting to the audit partner.
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of audits, with a focus on optimising profitability.
- Report writing and reviewing for both Audit Committees, and management.
- Assisting with targeting activities as part of the firms’ growth agenda.
- Mentoring and coaching junior staff.
You will be professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA or country equivalent) and will possess excellent technical ability, combined with networking and client relationship skills. You will have knowledge and experience of auditing, and experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audit, review of statutory accounts and disclosures.